- A flexible, common sense and practical approach to business and investment
- A professional code of conduct, honesty and integrity
- Well researched objectives and practical, effective advice
- Innovative, cost-effective and tax efficient solutions
- Clear, jargon-free communication
- A quick response to queries
- Clear costing, with no hidden extras
- Performance, security and confidentiality
Our long term commitment to independent impartial advice is based on significant research. The expertise and experience we bring to bear are complemented by the highest quality of market intelligence about the products and services we recommend, underpinned by practical hands-on business and financial experience, knowledge and success.
Confidentiality; Saxon maintains strict professional and ethical standards. Each client's business is handled in the strictest confidence.
Independence; Saxon has no affiliation with local or foreign interest groups, thus guaranteeing the total independence and impartiality of any advice, information or assistance it provides. We are only accountable to our clients and to their success.
Communication; A senior adviser is always the lead contact with a client. Business can be conducted in the main international business languages.
Quality; Saxon's experience and commitment to excellence provides greater reassurance in an uncertain and complex world.
Trained internationally, and with a profound knowledge of all aspects of doing business in the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Ireland, Spain and Portugal, Saxon’s staff work through a decentralised management structure drawing on professional external associates according to the needs of each client.
Saxon’s staff is composed of a nucleus of senior advisers, supported by an administrative base committed to the firm by virtue of capital participation.